The American Opal Society proudly presents its:
42nd Annual OPAL & GEM SHOW
Come visit the Biggest Opal Show in the USA!!!
* Dozens of Opal and Gem Dealers from around the USA and Australia.
* Rough and Cut Opals, Opal Jewelry, other gemstones, books, tools, etc.
* Huge Raffle with many prizes of opals, gemstones, jewelry, lapidary tools, etc.
* Free Seminars on opals, jewelry making, mining, etc. on Saturday and Sunday.
* Free Demonstrations on gemstone cutting, jewelry making, etc.
Saturday, 10am-6pm, November 7, 2009
Sunday, 10am-5pm, November 8, 2009
White House / West Wing Event Center
1238 S. Beach Blvd.
Anaheim, CA 92804
Located within the Hobby City / Adventure City complex,
at the southeast corner of Beach Blvd. and Ball St.
Adults $3.00, children under 15 FREE. Plenty of FREE Parking.
One FREE raffle ticket is included with each paid admission.
FOR INFORMATION, CONTACT:
Gene LeVan at (562) 621-1805; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Jay Carey at (714) 525-7635; e-mail: email@example.com
American Opal Society, Inc., P.O. Box 4875 Garden Grove, CA 92842-4875
Contact e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The American Opal Society is a non-profit organization, educational in nature, whose primary purpose is promoting interest and knowledge of the precious gem opal.