The American Opal Society proudly presents its:
43rd Annual OPAL & GEM SHOW
Come visit the Biggest Opal Show in the USA!!!
* Dozens of Opal and Gem Dealers from around the USA and Australia.
* Rough and Cut Opals, Opal Jewelry, other gemstones, books, tools, etc.
* Huge Raffle with many prizes of opals, gemstones, jewelry, lapidary tools, etc.
* Free Seminars on opals, jewelry making, mining, etc. on Saturday and Sunday.
* Free Demonstrations on gemstone cutting, jewelry making, etc.
Saturday, 10am-6pm, November 6, 2010
Sunday, 10am-5pm, November 7, 2010
Same Great Location!
White House / West Wing Event Center
1238 S. Beach Blvd.
Anaheim, CA 92804
Located within the Hobby City / Adventure City complex,
at the southeast corner of Beach Blvd. and Ball St.
Adults $3.00, children under 15 FREE. Plenty of FREE Parking.
One FREE raffle ticket is included with each paid admission.
FOR INFORMATION, CONTACT:
American Opal Society, Inc., P.O. Box 4875 Garden Grove, CA 92842-4875
Contact e-mail: email@example.com
The American Opal Society is a non-profit organization, educational in nature, whose primary purpose is promoting interest and knowledge of the precious gem opal.
The American Opal Society is an non-profit organization, educational in nature, whose primary purpose is promoting interest and knowledge of this precious gem. If you are an Opalholic (i.e. passionate opal lover), the American Opal Society is for you!!! We pursue the study and sharing of information about OPAL.